E.G.& G. Hook Organ
Built between 1835 and 1840 by E. & G.G. Hook, the organ was used in churches in New England until going to a private home in 1950. Some years later it was purchaed by Organ Clearing House and put into storage until St. Mark's purchased it in 1990. It found its new home here at St. Clement's in October 2013.